Terms and Conditions
- The link to a Youtube version of the Team song must be submitted with registration. Songs must be the clean version, explicit versions will be not be accepted.
- Teams will be notified within 7 days after registration whether they have been approved to participate. Entry fee must be paid within 7 days after that approval to confirm your entry.
- You enter this Competition at your own risk.
- Entry fee per team: NT$ 500
Student fee per team: NT$ 250
After completing your performance, you will receive event vouchers to the value of your entry fee, to be redeemed on the day at the event.
Please note that these vouchers can only be redeemed:
a.) at the HEAR South Africa event on 28 September 2019
b.) at the SaffaFest Bar and nominated vendor stands.
- Entries are limited so please register early.
However, we respectfully request that you register only once you are sure you can attend the event. Entry fees are non-refundable, except if the entire event is officially cancelled due to a natural disaster.
- All acts must ensure that they are prepared and ready to commence performance at least 15 minutes before their designated performance time.
- It is the responsibility of each Team Captain to know the set times of the team performance.
- Team captains warrant they are authorized by team members to sign and submit the entry form thereby binding all team members to the terms and conditions of entry.
- Each act is responsible for its own props.
- Throwing of items from the stage, as well as acrobatics and stunts that could result in injury is not permitted.
- Acts must observe proper conduct with regards to sound, lighting and stage equipment.
- Acts must conduct themselves in such a manner as not to bring the organizers (SaffaFest), Lip Sync Battle Sponsors and the venue (Chienkuo Technology University) into disrepute.
SaffaFest encourages responsible consumption of alcohol and requires all competitors not to be deemed intoxicated whilst competing.
- SaffaFest is not liable for any potential accident that may occur as a result of entering the competition, or using the awarded prizes. SaffaFest shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or sustained, as a result of claiming the prize. All warranty claims should be taken up directly with the manufacturer of the prize.
- Failure by an act (or a member of that act) to comply with the terms and conditions of the contest may result in all members of the act incurring a penalty or being disqualified from winning major prizes.
Any poor sportsmanship will not be tolerated and will be grounds for disqualification without refund.
Pangea International Co. Ltd. 攀吉亞有限公司
VAT number 統一編號 : 28045719
Mailing address: 34-4 Shuei Yuan Di, Chang Zhu Li, East District, Chiayi City, 60075
公司地址: 60075 嘉義市東區長竹里水源地34之4號